Page last updated Jul 9, 2011 @ 12:26am
THIS ITEM REPLACED WITH IDENTICAL WINCO PRODUCT AT THIS LINK
11KW Power Take-Off Generator
Compact PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 12 to 40 hp power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running.
* Brushless two pole generator utilizes compound excitation.
* The low harmonic content (less than 8%) is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Large magnetically shielded voltmeter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting
tractor speed and monitors output.
* Generator has skewed rotor and damper windings for cleaner ac wave form and to
minimize speed oscillations (hunting).
* Rugged cast iron gear case with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft.
Accessories (order separately)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft is fully guarded for safety.
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
generator operation. Heavy 10 gauge deck allows room for accessories or tool box.
* Three point hitch offers heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction.
Rated AC Power 11 kW Surge AC Power 14 kVA AC Current at 240 V 45 amps (62 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-15R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 22 hp * Motor Starting Capability 6 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends SA-113-10
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use TDM75
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH130
Service entrance transfer switch panel TWB2005CR or TWB1505CR.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
1 Video Introduction
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2016 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.