Page last updated Jun 26, 2017 @ 07:07pm
Click thumbnail image above to enlarge
Winco 19000W run, 22000W max
Vanguard OHV V-Twin Engine
(normally vehicle mounted)
Winco Industrial Generators
WINCO vehicle mounted generators are used in spray foam insulation, construction, mining, oil field, service, and emergency vehicles. These generators provide dependable power when reliability is a necessity.
* B&S Vanguard 993 cc, 36 hp
* Cast iron cylinder sleeves increase engine life and reduce oil consumption
* Standard low oil protection
* 100% Copper Windings
* Fixed stator with skewed slot and a rotating inductor fitted with a damper cage
* 2/3 pitch reduces harmonic content <5%
* MAUX Auxiliary System ensures the generator end can withstand 300% motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
* AVR true RMS with voltage accuracy of +/- 1%
* Optional fuel tank that includes 15 gallon composite fuel tank, primer bulb, fuel cap with gauge, carbon canister, fuel line, connectors and brackets.
* Electric key start at the generator.
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Vanguard|
|Engine Type||gasoline 993cc V-twin overhead valve, 4-stroke|
|Engine Rating||36 hp|
|Engine Speed||3600 rpm at 60Hz|
|AC Output Voltage||120/240VAC single phase
120/208VAC 3 phase
120/240VAC 3 phase
277/480VAC 3 phase
|AC Output Power||19,000W run
|AC Motor Starting Capability||300% for 20 seconds|
|Output Receptacles||none (output breaker junction box for connections)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15 gal optional tank
(Or connect to vehicle tank. Generator includes fuel pump with 30" lift capacity)
|Operating Time at 50% Load||varies with tank used|
|Starting System||electric (battery not included, BCI GROUP 26 500 CCA)|
|Low Oil Protection||yes|
|Dimensions, L x W x H||41" x 26.75" x 29"|
|Manufacturer's warranty||2 years alternator/3 year engine|
Note that due to Federal shipping regulations covering hazardous items portable generators cannot be returned after they are fueled. If warranty service is required they must be taken to a nearby authorized service center. See our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
1 Video Introduction
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2016 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.