Page last updated Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:46am
|Single Roll as provided||Dimensions||Close-up view of wiring||
|PVL-68 Specs||PVL-124 Specs||PVL-136 Specs||PVL-144 Specs|
|Click thumbnail image above to enlarge|
Uni-Solar PV Roofing Laminate
68W, 124W, 136W, 144W
for standing seam metal roofs
DISCONTINUED PRODUCT - CLICK FOR RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVE
BUILDING INTEGRATED PV
The innovative UNI-SOLAR® product line includes building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) a lightweight, flexible solar electric system designed to serve a dual purpose of roofing and power generation. It is also an ideal solution for new construction or re-roof situations.
SOLAR ENERGY PV LAMINATES
This metal panel roofing combines the appeal of a structural roofing product with the solar electric capabilities of photovoltaics. It enhances a standard metal roof with a power system that is durable, beautiful and best of all, functional.
* Architecturally pleasing systems that do not distract from the natural lines of the home
* Complete design freedom with ridge to eave coverage possible
* Solar panels are structurally and aesthetically integrated roofing elements
* Cost effective installation through easy and fast fixing of large area roofing elements using
standard installation techniques
* No back-ventilation of solar panels necessary (lightweight laminates are easy to handle and
can be field applied directly on metal)
* No support structures needed
* Integrated with flat 16” wide (minimum) metal roofing systems
* Wind and water-tight roof
* Suitable both for renovation and for new construction
* 20-year power output
* Standard junction box or weather-tight quick connect system
* “Peel & stick” adhesive backing capable of withstanding 160 mph wind loads
* UL Listed.
Roll Laminate UNI-SOLAR® photovoltaic laminates (PVL) are flexible and lightweight laminates made exceptionally durable by encapsulation in UV stabilized polymers. The polymer encapsulation is partially constructed of durable ETFE, (example, Tefzel®) a high-light-transmissive polymer.
* Power Ratings from 64W to
144W (some modules require a minimum order)
* Lightweight & Flexible
* Easy Peel & Stick Application
* Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
* Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
* Grid-Connected Metal Roof Shade & Parking Structures
* Grid-Connected Agricultural Metal Roof Structures
* Residential Grid-Connected Systems
* Schools, Municipalities & Institutions
* Renovation or New Construction
For complete specs click thumbnail images above.
Electrical parameters at standard test conditions(STC) of 1000W/m2 and 25°C cell temperature.
|Rated Power +5%||68W||124W||136W||144W|
|Voltage at Max Power||16.5V||30.0V||33.0V||33.0V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.1A||5.1A||5.1A||5.3A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||23.1V||42.0V||46.2V||46.2V|
|Open Circuit Voltage at 0°F (-18°C)||26.9V||49.0V||53.7V||53.7V|
|Weight||8.7 lbs.||15.5 lbs||17 lbs.||17 lbs.|
|Warranty on output||10
years 92%, 20 years 84%, 25 years 80% (of minimum power)
when manufacturer's installation instructions are followed
Note that some of the cost per watt of these roofing laminates as compared with traditional PV modules is offset by several factors including no supporting structures required and they are virtually unbreakable. In addition, this thin-film technology is less affected by high temperature than crystalline solar products resulting in up to 20% more delivered energy.
Installation must be performed in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
Quantity discounts as follows:
(qty 3-9 at 4% off, qty 10+ at 9% off)
Contact us if you will NOT be using a credit card to purchase a large quantity of this item.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2016 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.