Page last updated Jan 7, 2014 @ 12:20am
Winco PTO Generators
What makes Winco PTO generators unique?
WINCO has been manufacturing Power Take-Off (PTO) generators since 1942. Over the years WINCO generators have proven their reliability by logging millions of hours during power outages. WINCO has grown to be the largest PTO manufacturer in the United States and manufactures PTO generators suitable for everyone from the hobby farmer to large agricultural operations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Copper Windings: All windings are 100% copper.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Each generator is built with a solid steel (W10PTOS & W15PTOS are aluminum) shell to protect the stator and rotor from damage and to dissipate heat. All models have steel mounting feet to facilitate trailer mounting, foundation or three point hitch installation.
- Heavy Duty Gearboxes: All gearboxes are constructed of cast steel. All gears are of a helical design to reduce noise and metal stress while operating much smoother than spur gears.
- Lifting Eye: Each generator comes with a lifting eye to aid in installation and storage.
- Sealed Bearings: All bearings are sealed designs that are maintenance free.
- Mainline Circuit Breaker: All models include a high quality Square D circuit breaker.
- Full Power Receptacle and Plug: Each generator up to 416 amps includes a standard full power receptacle and mating plug. Additional convenience receptacles are also provided.
- Rodent Screen: All models are rodent proof.
- Buck-Boost Transformer: Models 35 kW to 75 kW come standard with a Buck-Boost transformer. The Buck-Boost transformer holds voltages higher during heavy motor starting which increases the starting capability of WINCO PTO generators over automatic voltage regulator controlled models. To illustrate the improved motor starting, the 75FPTOC-4 is capable of starting the same motor load as the WINCO AVR controlled W105FPTOT. See the chart for motor starting capacity by model.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): All models 85kW to 165kW have an AVR to electronically control excitation and maintain voltage to +/-2%.
- PTO Safety Shield: Every PTO generator comes with a factory installed steel safety shield to protect the operator.
- Accessories: WINCO offers a complete line of PTO accessories including PTO shafts, trailers and three point hitch kits.
DOMESTICALLY MANUFACTURED - Made in the USA
At WINCO we are a lot more than a generator assembler of foreign components. Every PTO generator from 25kW to 75kW is completely manufactured in Le Center, Minnesota. The W10PTOS, W15PTOS and models 85kW and larger are assembled in our Minnesota factory and thoroughly tested.
- All gearboxes and shells arrive at the factory as raw steel and castings. The steel is welded and machined to tolerance. Each gearbox is bored as a mated pair to within +/-3/1000” to ensure proper shaft alignment.
- The stators and rotors start the manufacturing process as raw stamped steel. The laminations are stacked, aligned, and welded. Each rotor shaft is turned in house before the rotor laminations are hydraulically pressed onto the shaft. All stator and rotor windings are wound with 100% copper wire and then epoxy dipped and baked to insulate the stator and rotor. The rotor is carefully balanced to ensure even rotation.
- All exposed steel components are baked powder coat painted to ensure long life by protecting the part from corrosion.
- The rotor, stator and electrical boxes are assembled by knowledgeable staff. Each generator is tested under full load to ensure proper operation and performance.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
1 Video Introduction
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2016 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.