Page last updated
|Single Roll as provided||Dimensions||Close-up view of wiring||
|PVL-68 Specs||PVL-124 Specs||PVL-136 Specs||PVL-144 Specs|
|Click thumbnail image above to enlarge|
Uni-Solar PV Roofing Laminate
68W, 124W, 136W, 144W
for standing seam metal roofs
DISCONTINUED PRODUCT - CLICK FOR RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVE
BUILDING INTEGRATED PV
The innovative UNI-SOLAR® product line includes building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) a lightweight, flexible solar electric system designed to serve a dual purpose of roofing and power generation. It is also an ideal solution for new construction or re-roof situations.
SOLAR ENERGY PV LAMINATES
This metal panel roofing combines the appeal of a structural roofing product with the solar electric capabilities of photovoltaics. It enhances a standard metal roof with a power system that is durable, beautiful and best of all, functional.
* Architecturally pleasing systems that do not distract from the natural lines of the home
* Complete design freedom with ridge to eave coverage possible
* Solar panels are structurally and aesthetically integrated roofing elements
* Cost effective installation through easy and fast fixing of large area roofing elements using
standard installation techniques
* No back-ventilation of solar panels necessary (lightweight laminates are easy to handle and
can be field applied directly on metal)
* No support structures needed
* Integrated with flat 16” wide (minimum) metal roofing systems
* Wind and water-tight roof
* Suitable both for renovation and for new construction
* 20-year power output
* Standard junction box or weather-tight quick connect system
* “Peel & stick” adhesive backing capable of withstanding 160 mph wind loads
* UL Listed.
Roll Laminate UNI-SOLAR® photovoltaic laminates (PVL) are flexible and lightweight laminates made exceptionally durable by encapsulation in UV stabilized polymers. The polymer encapsulation is partially constructed of durable ETFE, (example, Tefzel®) a high-light-transmissive polymer.
* Power Ratings from 64W to
144W (some modules require a minimum order)
* Lightweight & Flexible
* Easy Peel & Stick Application
* Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
* Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
* Grid-Connected Metal Roof Shade & Parking Structures
* Grid-Connected Agricultural Metal Roof Structures
* Residential Grid-Connected Systems
* Schools, Municipalities & Institutions
* Renovation or New Construction
For complete specs click thumbnail images above.
Electrical parameters at standard test conditions(STC) of 1000W/m2 and 25°C cell temperature.
|Rated Power +5%||68W||124W||136W||144W|
|Voltage at Max Power||16.5V||30.0V||33.0V||33.0V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.1A||5.1A||5.1A||5.3A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||23.1V||42.0V||46.2V||46.2V|
|Open Circuit Voltage at 0°F (-18°C)||26.9V||49.0V||53.7V||53.7V|
|Weight||8.7 lbs.||15.5 lbs||17 lbs.||17 lbs.|
|Warranty on output||10
years 92%, 20 years 84%, 25 years 80% (of minimum power)
when manufacturer's installation instructions are followed
Note that some of the cost per watt of these roofing laminates as compared with traditional PV modules is offset by several factors including no supporting structures required and they are virtually unbreakable. In addition, this thin-film technology is less affected by high temperature than crystalline solar products resulting in up to 20% more delivered energy.
Installation must be performed in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
Quantity discounts as follows:
(qty 3-9 at 4% off, qty 10+ at 9% off)
Contact us if you will NOT be using a credit card to purchase a large quantity of this item.