Page last updated
Click thumbnail images above to enlarge
10KW Power Take-Off Generator
Winco Compact Design
Compact PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 12 to 40 hp power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running. Read more about the uniqueness of Winco brand of PTO generators here.
* Brushless rotating field two pole alternator with 100% copper windings
* 10kW continuous rating
* The low harmonic content is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Class H Insulation
* Maintenance free bearings
* Large 3" Voltmeter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting tractor speed and monitors output.
* Capacitor Voltage regulation.
* Rugged cast iron helical gear case for quiet operation
* Standard 1-3/8" six-spline 515 rpm input stub
* 60A NEMA 14-60P full power plug included
* Mainline circuit breaker
* Compact design for easy storage
* Safety shield for pto connection
* Heavy duty steel mounting base
* Rodent screen protection
* Ground lug
Accessories (order separately)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
generator operation. Heavy 10 gauge deck allows room for accessories or tool box.
* Three point hitch offers heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction.
Rated AC Power 10 kW AC Current at 240 V 42 amps at 1.0 pf Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Main Line Circuit Breaker yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-20R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Input Speed 515 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 20 hp* Motor Starting Capability 5 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but electrical output will be proportionally less.
Concerning use in Canada, this product is built from CSA certified components (with the exception of the
alternator end) but is not CSA certified as a complete assembly. Therfore, it cannot be used on construction
sites in Canada. But it is normally acceptable for residential and farm use.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends SA-113-10
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use TDM76
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH240
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB2006CR or TWB1506CR (compact breaker type).
Transfer switch 200A 7205A or 7215 (large enough to install High Capacity Inlet Kit on side)
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.