Page last updated Jun 13, 2022 @ 02:39pm
SOLAR PV MODULES
Click thumbnail image above to enlarge
Solar PV Module
130W ac grid-tied
for fence mounting
Finally an alternative to roof-mounted solar PV systems! Do you like the idea of electricity from the sun but don't want solar pv modules on your roof or on racks in your yard? Or maybe your roof just does not face the right direction. Fence mounted pv modules could be an option for you.
- Minimal impact on site aesthetics compared to other types of solar pv installations.
- May even be invisible from outside fenced area.
- Easy ground-level installation, no dangerous roof climbing.
- Simple access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Mount adjusts from 20 to 70 tilt. Can be changed with seasons.
- Modular in 18'-6" sections after assembly
- Individual grid-tie inverter with MPPT for each module allows better energy harvesting even if part of fence is shaded.
- System can be added to as budget allows.
STC = standard test conditions of 1000W/m2 and 25C cell temperature
PV Module Type amorphous silicon Rated Power at STC (dc) 136-144 Watts Estimated Output Power at STC (ac) 130 Watts Nominal Output Voltage (ac) 240V single phase 60Hz PV Module Dimensions (mounted) 222" x 16" (extends less than 18" from fence posts) Weight (PV module, inverter, mounting) 100 lbs.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2022 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.