Page last updated Jul 17, 2020 @ 10:30am
|Typical installation with 1 sensor||Typical installation with 2 sensors||Display||rear view||Sensor dimensions|
Click thumbnail image above to enlarge
POWERmeter 7 Generator Wattmeter
digital LCD panel meter kit
Displays Volts, Hertz, Amps, kW, pf, Watt-hours
220-240Vac 50/60Hz up to 22kW
110-120Vac 50/60Hz up to 11kW
Don't operate your backup or alternative electric power system blind, risking damage to your generator and/or appliances! Install this meter so you can see everything that is happening. Perfect for monitoring generator parameters when your transfer switch or panel does not have meters. The kW display will show if you are overloading the generator and the Voltage and frequency (Hz) displays can be used to verify the generator is operating properly. This meter works on 60 Hz North American power systems and 50Hz systems in other regions.
Unlike analog meters that can only be accurately read over a limited fixed range this digital power meter can display both small values of generator output AND large values.
6 DISPLAY FUNCTIONS IN BRIGHT BLUE EASY TO READ BACKLIT LCD
- Voltage - accurate from 80V to 260V
- Frequency (Hertz) - 45Hz to 65Hz
- Current (Amps) - 0.02A to 99.99A
- Active Power (kW) - 1.00W to 22.0kW
- Power Factor - 0.00 to 1.00
- Energy - 1Wh to 999kWh user resettable
- Plus Alarm Function - flash screen when Energy threshold is reached, value set by user
- Pre-drilled wall plate included for mounting meter in standard 3-gang box
- Inline fuses and holders included to protect Voltage sensing wires
- 1 or 2 Current sensors for mounting on power cables
This meter can help you prevent costly problems such as:
- generator damage due to inadvertent overloading beyond total rated capacity
- failure of motor-operated appliances from low frequency (due to engine governor problems)
- failure of expensive entertainment systems from high voltage (due to generator voltage regulator problems)
- failure of computers from high voltage (due to generator voltage regulator problems)
Item Number: NPZ022
Price last updated 7/16/2020
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
This item normally ships in approximately 1 week or less.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2016 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.