Page last updated
Click thumbnail image above to enlarge
Battery Case & Cables
Battery case and cables for Tripp Lite battery 98-121 and APS Series inverter/charger systems. Holds one or two 98-121 batteries. Most other size 24 batteries will also fit in this case. Inside dimensions approximately 15"L x 10"W x 8-1/2"H. The BP-260 may be stacked two high. Cables are long enough to connect up to five BP-260 cases (10 batteries) to one APS system. For this arrangement position the APS unit on top of one BP-260 case and locate a pair of stacked BP-260 cases at each side of the APS unit.
The BP-260 comes with the following items:
(1) heavy-duty steel case,
(4) 1/4-20 x 3/4" hex head nuts and bolts,
(1) 30" #6 gauge red cable with ring tongue terminals,
(1) 30" #6 gauge black cable with ring tongue terminals,
(1) 10" #8 gauge red cable with ring tongue terminals,
(1) 10" #8 gauge black cable with ring tongue terminals,
(1) 5" white fusable cable with ring tongue terminals,
(2) terminal insulators and
(1) 12V pressure sensitive label (used when batteries are not connected for 24VDC).
Supplied with instruction manual which shows connections for either 12 volt or 24 volt service. Two year limited warranty from Tripp Lite. Click here for a list of Tripp Lite literature and manuals for viewing online.