Page last updated
We understand that the two biggest consumer concerns about online shopping are
privacy and fraud. In this age when personal information is becoming easier and easier to
collect, store and use, we want to assure you that your privacy is respected at
NoOutage.com LLC. We also make every reasonable effort to present true and factual information
on this web site and in any communications to you. We believe in treating you, our
customers, the same way we want to be treated when we shop on the Internet.
Therefore, NoOutage.com LLC promises you that:
- Even though we may analyze our web site logs of visitors in an effort to improve
the design of our site, we will never attempt to link these logs to individuals that
actually browsed our site.
- We will never secretly collect information from a visitor's personal computer.
- The personal messages and communications from you will not be passed on or sold
to third parties except to the extent necessary to answer your inquiry or process your
- The personal order information we collect from you such as name, mailing address,
e-mail address, phone number and credit card information, will be kept confidential and
will not be passed on, sold, traded or rented to third parties except to the extent
necessary to answer your inquiry or process your order.
- Since we accept credit card payments, for maximum security we
will use a secure server
with data encryption to collect and temporarily store this information (click here for more on security).
- We will not be the source of spam (unsolicited e-mail). We may on occasion notify
you about new features, products or special offers we think you will find valuable.
However, when we do this, we will also ask if you want future notices discontinued and
will comply with your wishes.
- We will make every attempt to be truthful and accurate in all the information we
provide to you.
- If we find that delivery of any items will be delayed beyond the quoted lead
times, we will notify you promptly. See more under Terms and
However, in cases of non-payment, past due accounts or fraud we
reserve the right to release information to other parties such as credit
bureaus, collection agencies, attorneys and law enforcement authorities to
If you have further specific questions about our Privacy Promise, please send us
an e-mail message.