Page last updated
click on thumbnail
image above to enlarge
This four-winding isolation transformer allows you to connect low-cost inverters to residential wiring systems that have neutral-to-ground bonds. These bonds would otherwise cause the inverter to fail or the GFI protection to cause the inverter to shutdown. Also can be used as a step-up transformer to provide 120/240Vac from a 120Vac inverter or generator.
To prevent risk of back feed into the utility supply you must use a transfer switch when connecting to a residential wiring system. See NoOutage.com Configuration A2 as an example.
* 120/240Vac primary and 120/240Vac secondary windings
* 60Hz operation
* sizes up to 25kVA
* encapsulated windings keep out moisture, extends life
* indoor or outdoor mounting
* shielded for cleaner power
* 180C insulation system, designed for 115C rise at full load
* dual size knockouts on both sides and bottom of wiring compartment
* CSA Certified and UL Listed
* Made in USA.
|Voltage Rating, pri-sec||120/240-120/240Vac|
|Dimensions, H x W x D||13" x 5.5" x 5.2"|