Page last updated
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND
IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
CLICK HERE FOR NEXT LARGER SIZE 14/11PTCD.
7KW Power Take-Off Generator
Compact PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 12 to 40 hp power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running.
* Brushless two pole generator utilizes compound excitation.
* The low harmonic content (less than 8%) is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Large magnetically shielded voltmeter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting
tractor speed and monitors output.
* Generator has skewed rotor and damper windings for cleaner ac wave form and to
minimize speed oscillations (hunting).
* Rugged cast iron gear case with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft.
Accessories (order separately)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft is fully guarded for safety.
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
generator operation. Heavy 10 gauge deck allows room for accessories or tool box.
* Three point hitch offers heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction.
Rated AC Power 7 kW Surge AC Power 10 kVA AC Current at 240 V 30 amps (45 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-15R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 14 hp * Motor Starting Capability 4 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends SA-113-10
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use TDM75
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH130
Service entrance transfer switch panel TWB2003CR or TWB1503CR.
Item Number: 10/7PTCD
Your Price: $1,376.00
Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 27 x 19 x 21
This item normally ships within 3-5 business days after order acceptance. Click here for the latest lead time for this product.
This item ships direct to you from the Winpower factory with free freight.