Page last updated
Click thumbnail images above to enlarge
25KW Power Take-Off Generator
Winco 120/240Vac Single phase
PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running. This unit is the same as and replaces the Winpower WP50PTOS.
* Brush type rotating field two pole alternator with 100% copper windings.
* Large frequency meter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting tractor speed and monitors output.
* Capacitor voltage regulator maintains output voltage to approximately +10%.
* Rugged cast iron helical gear case with a 1-1/8" keyed 540 rpm input shaft.
* Safety shield for pto connection.
Accessories (order separately)
* adaptor to convert keyed shaft to 1-3/8" spline.
* 1-3/8" six spline to 1-1/8" slotted pto shaft is fully guarded for safety.
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
Rated AC Power 25 kW Alternator
Rotating Field Brush-type Design Electronic Voltage Regulator no AC Current at 240 V 104 amps Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-15R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 6-50R
(1) full power modular
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 50 hp* Motor Starting Capability 10 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 3 years
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but electrical output will be proportionally less.
Concerning use in Canada, this product is built from CSA certified components (with the exception of the
alternator end) but is not CSA certified as a complete assembly. Therfore, it cannot be used on construction
sites in Canada. But it is normally acceptable for residential and farm use.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Unlike most other pto generators this unit has a 1-1/8" slotted keyed shaft rather than the more common 1-3/8" six-spline. The following adaptor or PTO shaft (not both) must be ordered separately.
Adaptor to convert 1-1/8" keyed shaft to 1-3/8" spline 44804-000
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline to 1-1/8" slotted shaft 43990
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use 97100
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH240
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB2010CR or TWB1510CR (compact breaker type).
Transfer switch 200A 7205A or 7215 (large enough to install High Capacity Inlet Kit on side)
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.