Page last updated
Output Power Take-Off Generator
31.5KW Rated, 60.0kW Max
120/240V single phase
VOLT master America® PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 24 hp or larger power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 1800 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running.
* Brushless four pole generator with capacitor and copper windings.
* The low harmonic content (less than 6-9%) is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Thermal magnetic circuit breakers protect from overloads and short circuits.
* Voltmeter assists in setting tractor speed and monitors output.
* One full power 240V plug included.
* Rugged gear case with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft stub
and safety shield. Telescoping PTO shaft kit must be purchased separately.
Accessories (order separately below)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft
* Two-wheel trailer
Rated AC Power 30.5 kW Surge AC Power 60 kW AC Current at 240 V 131 amps (250 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 20A 5-20R duplex Receptacles at 120/ 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-50R
(1) SB350 full power output connector
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 60 hp * Motor Starting Capability 20 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends 3397
Two-wheel Trailer with Tires for off-highway use 3403
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB2012CR or TWB1512CR (compact breaker type).
Transfer switch 200A 7205A or 7215 (large enough to install High Capacity Inlet Kit on side)
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.