Page last updated
DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED
|pto generator||installation with trailer
& 400A transfer switch
Click here for story
|Click thumbnail image above to enlarge|
31.5KW Power Take-Off Generator
VOLT master America® PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 60 hp or larger power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a helical gear box ratio design that operates generator at a low 1800 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running.
* Brushless four pole 1800 rpm generator with capacitor and copper windings.
* 300% overload for 10 seconds.
* The low harmonic content is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Automatic voltage regulator + 1%.
* Thermal magnetic circuit breakers protect from overloads and short circuits.
* Frequency meter assists in setting tractor speed and monitors output.
* One full power 240V plug included.
* Rugged helical gear transmission with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft
stub and safety shield. Telescoping PTO shaft kit must be purchased separately.
Accessories (order separately below)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft
* Two-wheel trailer
* Three point hitch
Rated AC Power 31.5 kW Surge AC Power 40 kW AC Current at 240 V 131 amps (166 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase
(3 phase optional)
Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-20R Receptacles at 120/ 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 1450R
(1) full power output connector
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 60 hp * Motor Starting Capability 20 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends 3397
Two-wheel Trailer with Tires for off-highway use 3403
Three Point Hitch Kit 3418
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.