Page last updated Oct 20, 2021 @ 10:11pm
|generator||on optional 3-point hitch with shaft||LED digital meter||specs||brochure|
|click thumbnail image above to enlarge|
16KW Power Take-Off Generator
PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm and home applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a properly sized power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a gear box ratio design that operates generator at synchronous speed with a low speed 540 rpm pto shaft input. IMD has been making PTO generators in South Carolina since 1998.
NoOutage is a certified IMD dealer. Click to verify.
* High quality PTO generator
* Heavy duty single-phase, brushless design for maintenance free performance.
* 100% copper winding, low distortion alternator (THD<5%) for high quality power output, insulation class H.
* Lifetime pre-sealed maintenance-free bearings.
* Aluminum and steel housing for a maximum in durability and lightweight.
* Heavy duty cast iron single stage gearbox.
* Magnetic circuit breaker with individual circuit protection for safety and accurate overload protection.
* LED digital meter displays Volts, Hertz and load facing the tractor for easy speed adjustment.
* Drip-proof design.
* Simultaneous 120V and 240V output.
* Full power outlet.
* Standard 1-3/8", 6-spline input shaft.
* Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) regulates output voltage + 1%.
* Hitch, trailer, measuring devices.
Rated AC Power 16 kW Surge AC Power 32 kW Circuit Breaker Rating 66 amps Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Alternator brushless design, copper windings Voltage Regulation +10% with capacitor regulator
+ 1% with optional automatic voltage regulator
Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-20R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 30 hp * Manufacturer's Warranty 2 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but electrical output will be proportionally less.
Concerning use in Canada, this product is built from CSA certified components (with the exception of the
alternator end) but is not CSA certified as a complete assembly. Therfore, it cannot be used on construction
sites in Canada. But it is normally acceptable for residential and farm use.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends DL26-T40
Trailer Kit with Tires for off-highway use HDTK
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1 or Cat. 2 3PHK
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB2006CR or TWB1506CR (compact breaker type).
Transfer switch 200A 7205A or 7215 (large enough to install High Capacity Inlet Kit on side)
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.
"Free freight" normally indicates that standard ground shipping is included at no extra cost to the USA 48 states. However, since IMD ships from the east coast our shopping cart will apply an adder for destinations west of the Mississippi to compensate for these long distance deliveries. Thus, for IMD "free freight" is really true only for the 26 eastern states. This statement overrides the note below.
Item Number: PTO162S
Price last updated 2/10/2022
Shipping Weight: 185 lbs.
This item ships with free ground freight to the USA 48 states.
This item normally ships in approximately 2-3 weeks or less.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2023 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.