Page last updated
|generator||on optional 3-point hitch with shaft||LED digital meter||specs||brochure|
|click thumbnail image above to enlarge|
22KW Power Take-Off Generator
PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm and home applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a properly sized power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a gear box ratio design that operates generator at synchronous speed with a low speed 540 rpm pto shaft input. IMD has been making PTO generators in South Carolina since 1998.
NoOutage is a certified IMD dealer. Click to verify.
* High quality PTO generator
* Heavy duty single-phase, brushless design for maintenance free performance.
* 100% copper winding, low distortion alternator (THD<5%) for high quality power output, insulation class H.
* Lifetime pre-sealed maintenance-free bearings.
* Aluminum and steel housing for a maximum in durability and lightweight.
* Heavy duty cast iron single stage gearbox.
* Magnetic circuit breaker with individual circuit protection for safety and accurate overload protection.
* LED digital meter displays Volts, Hertz and load facing the tractor for easy speed adjustment.
* Drip-proof design.
* Simultaneous 120V and 240V output.
* Full power outlet.
* Standard 1-3/8", 6-spline input shaft.
* Hitch, trailer, measuring devices.
Rated AC Power 22 kW Surge AC Power 40 kW Circuit Breaker Rating 90 amps Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Alternator brushless design, copper windings Voltage Regulation +10% capacitor regulator Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-20R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-50R
(1) 175 amp modular connector
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 41 hp * Manufacturer's Warranty 2 year
10CR or TWB1510CR (compact breaker type).
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but electrical output will be proportionally less.
Concerning use in Canada, this product is built from CSA certified components (with the exception of the
alternator end) but is not CSA certified as a complete assembly. Therfore, it cannot be used on construction
sites in Canada. But it is normally acceptable for residential and farm use.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends DL26-T40
Trailer Kit with Tires for off-highway use HDTK
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1 or Cat. 2 3PHK
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB20
"Free freight" normally indicates that standard ground shipping is included at no extra cost to the USA 48 states. However, since IMD ships from the east coast our shopping cart will apply an adder for destinations west of the Mississippi to compensate for these long distance deliveries. Thus, for IMD "free freight" is really true only for the 26 eastern states. This statement overrides the note below.