Page last updated
see W10PTOS or W15PTOS
click thumbnail images above to enlarge
11KW Power Take-Off Generator
Winco Compact Design
Compact PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 12 to 40 hp power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running. This unit is the same as the WinPower 14/11PTCD.
* Brushless two pole generator utilizes compound excitation.
* The low harmonic content (less than 8%) is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Large magnetically shielded voltmeter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting
tractor speed and monitors output.
* Generator has skewed rotor and damper windings for cleaner ac wave form and to
minimize speed oscillations (hunting).
* Rugged cast iron gear case with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft.
Accessories (order separately)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft is fully guarded for safety.
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
generator operation. Heavy 10 gauge deck allows room for accessories or tool box.
* Three point hitch offers heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction.
Rated AC Power 11 kW Surge AC Power 14 kVA AC Current at 240 V 45 amps (62 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-15R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 22 hp * Motor Starting Capability 6 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
* A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends SA-113-10
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use TDM75
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH130
Service entrance transfer switch panel TWB2005CR or TWB1505CR.
Power Inlet Kit for TWB panel PK50
Separately mounted Power Inlet Box PB50 or PR50